We have been serving patients in Gem County since 1963. In 2005, the hospital rebranded to Valor Health and since has added clinics and specialties to our ever evolving organization.
To improve the wellness and health of all generations in our region, today and into the future, we publish a yearly benefits report that highlights the benefits provided by Valor Health.
Here’s some of the highlights from the report:
- The FY 2018 Community Benefit totaled $2,180,287;
- Valor Health provided $1,854,913.61 in financial assistance to our community;
- Over 328,986 people were served;
- The hospital paid out $10,316,477 in direct salaries and wages;
- Over 7,000 hours of dedicated staff time were provided to patients.
To view the complete CB report and discover even more community benefits from Valor Health, click the “download” link below: