Do You Qualify for Medicaid Expansion?
The enrollment period for Idaho’s expanded Medicaid starts November 1, 2019 and coverage begins January 1st. Valor Health in Emmett Idaho offers FREE class for public to understand the recent changes.
Have questions about Open Enrollment?
Join the conversation to learn more about recent changes, open enrollment, the Idaho Healthcare Exchange and your options.
LOCATION: Valor Health Hospital Large Conference Room
1202 E Locust Street Emmett, Idaho 83617
Two convenient classes available.
- November 14th (Thursday) at 6:00pm
- December 4th (Wednesday) at 6:00pm
Discussions with experts from BIG Insurance, the Department of Health and Welfare, and Your Health Idaho.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for expanded Medicaid, you must:
- Be a US citizen or legal resident
- Live in the State of Idaho
- Be between the ages of 19 and 64 years old
- Not be receiving Medicare
- Meet household income limits
To register, please contact Lisa Foruria at (208) 488-6222Download Flyer