It’s time to prevent the flu! Talk to your doctor about options right for you. Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory illness. To avoid getting sick, please protect yourself and your family. Follow these simple steps to help prevent against the flu:
- Take time to get a flu shot!
- While sick, limit contact with others and stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- lean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated.
Are you protected? Have you received your flu vaccination?
Valor Health Emmett Medical Center is offering no-cost standard flu shots to Gem County residents.
- FREE Flu Shots for 6 months and older
- Date: October 20th, 2018
- Location: Valor Health Emmett Medical Center
- Phone: (208) 365-6004