Are you protected from the flu? Flu shots are available now!
Valor Health Emmett Medical Center is offering no-cost standard influenza shots and blood pressure testing to Gem County residents.
- Date: October 21, 2023 Saturday
- Time: 10am -3pm
- Location: 1102 E Locust St.
No appointment is needed.
Call (208) 365-6004 for more information.
It’s time to prevent the flu with your yearly flu shot! Talk to your doctor about options right for you. Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory illness. To avoid getting sick, please protect yourself and your family. Flu shots matter and are proven to protect you from yearly influenza outbreaks. Follow these simple steps to help prevent against the flu:
- Take time to get a flu shot!
- While sick, limit contact with others and stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- lean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated.