Your Patient-Centered Medical Home, or “PCMH”, care team at Valor Health puts YOU at the center of care, creating a personalized plan to meet your health goals.
Valor Health Family Medicine
Phone (208) 365-6004
Fax (208) 365-3589
The following team members work together to provide you with the right care at the right time.
- Your Primary Care Provider
- Healthcare Support Staff
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Chronic Care Manager
- Coordination with Specialist Services
- Community Support Agencies
Your PCMH team will ….
- Help you play an active role in managing your health
- Work with you to make a personalized plan that focuses on your health needs and goals
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyle
- Treat behavioral and mental health needs
- Coordinate the care you get among different healthcare professionals
- Increase access to your healthcare team through the patient portal, phone calls, telehealth, and same-day appointments
- Use technology to stay on top of your health issues
- Increase understanding about your health
- Provide coaching, education, and advice to help you reach your health goals
After Hours and Weekends: Access to Medical Provider for emergencies, available from 8pm to 8am. Talk to your healthcare team for more information.