Customer Service and Community Engagement
The Quality and Community Engagement Departments at Valor Health are committed to serving each individual with superior quality and personal care.
Vision & Focus
Our goal is to strengthen partnerships with our patients, families, employees, and community. We do this in our clinics and hospital by:
- Respectfully listening to all concerns and partnering with patients and families to address and resolve them
- Encouraging patients to become active participants in their own healthcare and assist with strategies for doing so
- Assisting patients and families in making connections with resources that are available to help meet specific needs
- Serving as a resource to employees, patients, and families on patient rights and responsibilities.
Feedback and suggestions on all aspects of care and services may be provided in several ways:
- Ask for assistance with any question or concern you’d like to discuss. If you are calling after hours or on the weekend, leave a message and a charge nurse will we will return your call the next business day. Should you desire immediate attention, speak with your nurse or charge nurse.
- Patient comment cards are available throughout the hospital and at every information desk. You will also receive a Patient Satisfaction Survey shortly after your hospital stay.
We love and want your feedback!
Not satisfied with your visit?
If you feel your experience was anything less than exceptional, we would like to know about it. We are fully committed to not only hearing your questions, concerns, and complaints but also to establish an action plan to reach full resolution. Please contact the Quality Department at (208) 901-3207 or speak to your care team or any Valor Health staff.
Love your healthcare team? Have a positive story to share?
We are looking for your stories to share within our community, with our neighbors and families. Please contact Community Engagement at (208) 901-3212 or email email@example.com to learn more.